Second Time Moms
The birth of your second child isn’t quite like the birth of your first. You have so much more confidence in the newborn phase yet it doesn’t come without its challenges.
Our Second Time Moms class covers an array of topics to help support you, your older child, and your new baby through the transition. Come learn, laugh, and connect with other moms who are sharing the same experience. This class is just for mom and the new baby!
Class Series Topics
- The Transition from One to Two
- The Postpartum Body
- Understanding your Older Child’s Behavior & Tools to Support Them
- Tummy Time and Normal Development in Your Baby
- Relationship Changes after Baby #2: Basic Ways to Parent on the Same Team
- Infant Massage
- Hormones and Nutrition for Mom
- Class is for mom and new baby only (Childcare is not provided for older children)
- 8-week class series
- $475 for 8-week session
- $425 when you pre-register while pregnant