We are exhilarated to be included in the mental health category of essential businesses, and have an overwhelming amount of support from our advisory medical professionals, to remain open for in-person classes! Being a new mom under normal circumstances is isolating and lonely, and we don’t have the words to describe what it’s like during this time. It is a blessing and an honor to be able to continue to offer our support to you IN PERSON!
Our top priority is the health and safety of our moms, your babies, and our teachers and experts. And we want to be able to remain open! Increased health and safety measures have been implemented as part of our continued effort to provide the best experience for our community. Please see the list of protocols below:
- Class sizes will be limited to allow for distancing measures
- Medical grade air filter has been added to the studio
- The door to class will remain open for fresh air
- A class waiver must be completed before the class series begins
- Temperatures will be checked prior to entering the studio
- The studio is cleaned nightly
- Masks are required for all adults both students and staff, in accordance with the California Mandate
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks are readily available
If you are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please remain home for all of our safety.
We follow a “Take No Chances” belief when it comes to preventing the spread of illness in the studio. We ask for your understanding when we find it necessary to enforce our policy of not permitting sick participants in class.
If for any reason outside of our control, New Mom School must cease holding in-person classes, we will continue our classes virtually. In this event, we are unable to issue any refunds or credits to any classes in the middle of their series.
To see our Health and Safety guidelines for our Encinitas location please click here
As regulations change, we will continue to update our requirements and safety measures in line with best practices.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you to class!