Pregnancy Support Group
Our Pregnancy Support Group is an opportunity for you to connect with other expecting moms in the lead up to your baby’s arrival while also getting emotional and practical support as you prepare for this life-changing moment.
Our complimentary Pregnancy Support group is held twice-monthly and is led by Jeannie Elbing. Jeannie is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a therapist trained in Perinatal Mental Health. The group is a space to ask questions, discuss concerns or apprehensions or simply meet other moms-to-be so you can feel supported and empowered through the end of your pregnancy and into motherhood. The group is a judgment-free environment where you can ask the real questions and get practical answers to your questions.
TOPICS INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Creating a postpartum wellness plan – (what is it and how do I implement it?)
- Emotionally preparing for birth
- New parent coping strategies
- How to ask for help without guilt
- Setting boundaries w/ friends and family
- Resources to support you in feeding your baby
- Choosing a pediatrician
- Meets first and third Tuesday of every month
- At 5:30 PM in our Newport Beach Studio
- Groups are complimentary but registration is required.
Please note this is a discussion support group and not a birthing or baby care class.