Picky Eaters Workshop (Newport Beach)
Do you have trouble with mealtime? Are your little ones picky eaters? Do you wish you could expand your child’s palate and stop fighting when it comes to eating?
Our Picky Eaters workshop is led by Liz Koren, a pediatric Occupational Therapist who specializes in feeding, will provide you with strategies that you can easily incorporate into your mealtimes. You will learn how to increase your child’s repertoire of foods and get them to eat what you are eating to make your life easier!
Course content will help families with picky eaters, problem feeders, failure to thrive, and sensory aversion.
Each participant will receive a picky eaters guide with tips and tricks to implement at home.
Workshop content will be applicable to a range of picky eaters from toddlers to school-aged kids!
This workshop will cover:
- Mealtime environment
- Proper seating
- Typical mealtime behaviors and how to problem-solve them
- Introducing new foods
- Expanding limited diets
- Gagging, vomiting, aversion, and pocketing
- How much milk?!
- Making mealtimes fun and stress-free
- Q&A to work through individual situations
- Workshop meets IN – PERSON
- 2-hour workshop
- One or both parents are welcome
- $80 Early-Bird Rate – $105 Thereafter
- Adults only