LIVE Online Newborn Classes
Our online newborn class series brings all the knowledge, support and community that New Mom School is known for right to you, no matter where you are!
The 10-week live online class series is designed for new moms with newborns from 0-3 months of age and will cover topics such as sleep, postpartum health, infant development and navigating relationship changes after baby. Our team of experts is comprised of the very best in their field, who join your class virtually throughout the series bringing the most current, research-based information to help support you through your journey as a new mom. Each week you will learn so much more than you ever expected or thought you needed to know.
Nothing can fully prepare you for being a new mom, but having the tools and techniques and a village to accompany you along the way, will make a world of difference. Babies don’t come with an owner’s manual, so we created one.
CLASS SERIES TOPICS
- The Transition into Motherhood
- Sleep Science and Creating Healthy Habits
- Soothing Your Fussy Baby
- Attachment and Bonding
- Relationship Changes and How to Navigate Parenthood
- Infant Massage
- Postpartum Health and Pelvic Floor
- Tummy Time and Baby’s Physical Development
- Working vs. Staying Home
- Reducing Anxiety with Breathing and Yoga
- Classes are designed for moms with babies 0-3 months old
- Classes will be held LIVE online only on the same day and time each week with a dedicated instructor and visiting experts (just like our in-person classes!)
- Small class size (max 14 moms in each class)
- 10-week class series
- SPECIAL OFFER $395 for 10-week session