Evolving Mothers is our newest class offering for mothers with children of all ages to connect with each other without children in tow. To connect, learn, and empower each other on this journey of motherhood.
There will be topics each week that will help you to develop a better understanding of yourself, and plenty of time for discussion about how the topic applies to you and your life.
The group is facilitated by the wonderful Keira Merkovsky, LCSW, who specializes in parenting and empowering women toward greater self-awareness and confidence.
This class is right for you if you want to:
- Yell less
- Enjoy parenting more
- Learn why you get so triggered
- Understand your emotions and what to do about them
- Stop feeling so much anger
- Feel more peace and less guilt
- Know you are not the only one who feels the way you do!
- Classes meet IN – PERSON
- 75 minutes once per week
- Small class size (max 12 moms per class)
- 4-week class series
- Mothers Only