There are many unexpected challenges that can arise in the first weeks of breastfeeding and without the proper education and support, moms often give up earlier than they had originally planned.
Our weekly, complimentary Breastfeeding Support Group is led by Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Danielle Gauss, who is incredibly loved all over Orange County. Join other breastfeeding moms to have all of your questions answered and challenges addressed. We can’t wait to help you and your little one on your breastfeeding journey!
- Meets every FRIDAY AT 9:00AM
- Groups are complimentary but prior registration is required
- Please note that this is a discussion support group. If your baby needs a physical evaluation, please schedule a one-on-one session with Danielle. Call or Text 714.287.1697
- Meets at our studio 200 NEWPORT CENTER DRIVE, SUITE 306, NEWPORT BEACH
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Basic Breastfeeding Education
- Latching Issues
- Sore nipple management
- Increasing a low milk supply
- Breastfeeding after previous breast surgery
- Induced lactation
- Breastfeeding multiples
- Infant weight loss
- Weighted feeds (scale provided each week)