There are many unexpected challenges that can arise in the first weeks of breastfeeding and without the proper education and support, moms often give up earlier than they had originally planned.
Our weekly, complimentary Breastfeeding Support Group is led by Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Dawnita Wicks.
Join other breastfeeding moms to have all of your questions answered and challenges addressed. We can’t wait to help you and your little one on your breastfeeding journey!
Please note that this is a discussion support group. This is not intended to replace the benefits of a one-on-one consultation which we highly recommend all breastfeeding mothers have. The group facilitator cannot perform any physical evaluations in the group setting.
For a more hands-on dedicated visit, please schedule a one-on-one session with Dawnita Wicks at 714.742.9136 (call or text) or Danielle Gauss 714.287.1697 (call or text).
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Basic Breastfeeding Education
- Latching Issues
- Sore nipple management
- Increasing a low milk supply
- Breastfeeding after previous breast surgery
- Induced lactation
- Breastfeeding multiples
- Infant weight loss
- Weighted feeds (scale provided each week)
- Meets Friday 9am on Friday, February 15, 2019
- Meets every MONDAY AT 1:45PM BEGINNING FEBRUARY 25TH, 2019
- Groups are complimentary but prior registration is required