There are many unexpected challenges that can arise in the first weeks of breastfeeding and without the proper education and support, moms often give up earlier than they had originally planned.
Our weekly, complimentary Breastfeeding Support Group is led by Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Jaimee Brayton.
Join other breastfeeding moms to have all of your questions answered and challenges addressed. We can’t wait to help you and your little one on your breastfeeding journey! Please note that this is a discussion support group. If you need a physical evaluation, please schedule a one-on-one session with Danielle. Call or Text 714.287.1697
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Basic Breastfeeding Education
- Latching Issues
- Sore nipple management
- Increasing a low milk supply
- Breastfeeding after previous breast surgery
- Induced lactation
- Breastfeeding multiples
- Infant weight loss
- Weighted feeds (scale provided each week)
- Meets every FRIDAY AT 9:00AM
- Groups are complimentary but prior registration is required