This recipe is so easy and so good! I make it once a week. You can add toppings of your choice or put it on top of lettuce for a salad. Thank you to Janice Dada of SoCal Nutrition and Wellness for the recommendation. Learn more about Janice and SoCal Nutrition HERE
- parchment paper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 8 corn tortillas
Prep: 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and cover a rimmed baking sheet in parchment paper.
2. Cut chicken, peppers and onions into 1/2 inch slices.
Make: 1. Lay out everything on the cookie sheet (yep, all of it! chicken, peppers, onions, spices and oil) and mix it together with your hands.
2. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through).
3. Toss your tortillas on a rack in the oven for a minute at the end to warm them up.
Serve: Tortillas with chicken mixture on top. Enjoy!
- Servings: 4
- Hands-on time: 10 min
- Total time: 30 min
- Budget: $$