I wanted to tell you about this fantastic prenatal yoga class with Harmony Wellness Center in Costa Mesa. Here’s some of the info:
- Prenatal yoga is all about creating more space within the body for you and baby, while improving posture and awareness.
- The 4 week prenatal yoga series allows your teacher to build a class specific for your needs + stage of pregnancy. Each class builds on the next, changing as your body changes.
- Every class is semi-private. Reservations are required. This allows them to plan ahead for each mama, creating a class just for you.
- Their instructors are awesome! No joke, they will cater to you and make sure you feel as good as possible in every class.
- Mama’s get perks! Yep, when you register for prenatal yoga you also save on prenatal massages within our center, see Baby Bundle of more details.
Create space and find comfort in your changing body.
Relax, Re-focus & Be Present.
Connect with other moms.
- No yoga experience is needed.
All props are provided.
Prenatal Yoga classes are Tuesday at 5:45pm, Thursday at 6:30pm, and Saturday at 10:45am.